Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SNOW+COVERED STREETS = DELAYED OPENING

Good morning all this is an early post today at exactly 7:25 am.  Due to the snow fall over night we now have a delayed opening at the school where I teach at.  So I am taking advantage of the extra time to prepare myself for the day even though I am so used to waking up every day at 6 am I am up watching sports center and blogging it up early.  I must say yesterday was a long day for me of teaching and then came  home took a power nap then went into the studio to edit some photos that I took on sunday at the crash mansion on bowery in nyc.  So I am going to post up the rest of the photos right now as a continuation from yesterdays post.

  








































































































































































In other news I was just on the Brooklyn Circus website again and I must say every time I tune in to their blog updates I am blown away by their taste of style and their crispy vintage looking photographs.  I must say the bearded man's aka Ouigi 100 year plan is a beautiful work in progress. I am still to yet to purchase an article of clothing from the BK circus but very hard to choose with one I want decisions decisions.  The BK team is definitely making major power moves here in the states BK, SF & the world good luck guys keep up the good work.  Here is a pic so you can have an idea of what I am talking about.

Here is a varsity jacket designed by the BK circus which is on my wish list what do you think?










The bearded man aka Ouigi rocking the burgundy B and Gray B cardigan sweater talk about classy!



















Photos courtesy of the BK Circus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment