Friday, February 19, 2010

WE HERE AFTERNOON ALL! / KAWS IN SPAIN

Morning all hope all are well out on the road nothing new.  Thinking about getting some prints made of some of my work and have them available for sale soon.  So if anyone knows of any companies or place where they make good prints please let me know at @ mario@elijahartsunltd.com thanks it will be greatly appreciated.

In other art news artist Kaws originally from Jersey City no residing in brooklyn is exhibiting some of his work in Arco Madrid.  I've always been a fan of his work and always will be I am destined to own one of his prints or an actual work of art one day.  I won't give up I mean I am sure I will have to pay top dollar for it here are some pics courtesy of Kanye West blog site enjoy!
Photos courtesy of Kanyewest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment