Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY / PLANNING

So I been doing my research on a new camera lense for my camera.  I been wanting to step it up a notch especially since I been doing a lot of sports photography.  I spoke to a couple of photographers and experts and also a sports photographers as well.  Thanks to Carmine Galasso from the Record and he schooled me on some lenses to look at.  So after all the asking and researching and what not I ended up picking up the Canon 70-200mm telephoto lense it is a nice piece of equipment and a bit heavy on the pocket but well worth it here it is.



















Hello all hope all are well been on a major hiatus been working hard and on the grind.  Been doing alot of photography lately and documenting life thru sports.  It has definitely caught my attention though I've been doing photography for a while but just put it to the side to pursue painting.  Boy do I remember those undergrad days of photography and late nites in the darkroom developing and printing gotta love those times.  Here are some of the images that I've taken these past few weeks enjoy. More things to come in the near future.


















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment